Here was the tutorial I used from Tulip and Turnip Blog, I found on pinterest.
Here is the semi-finished product.
First, I needed to find a cheap coffee table. I scoured Craig's list, but found this one at Salvation Army Store for $25. My budget for the project, was $50. I spent a total of $65, so I came close.
Next, I painted the legs and shelf below to match the rest of our furniture. I used a dark brown spray-paint. After painting, I measured out the foam size to cover the top and sides of the coffee table. I attached them with my glue gun. Then, I added a layer of batting, just to make the table a little cushier.
Well, it's finally done...for now anyway. I plan to add tuffed buttons to it or a trim on the bottom, but for now, this will do! :) I'll try to post an updated picture soon!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!