Mommy Pop-Up Pampering Nights!


April has been a whirl-wind month, and I can't wait to share all that my boys and I have been up to, but I wanted to share this awesome event coming up this week, for all of my Mommy friends/readers! 

                           Spa Evangeline Pop-Up Pampering

My last post, I shared with you a wonderful crafting event for the kiddos, Crafts & Coffee, put on by Mommy Spot Tampa! Once again, they have organized an awesome event just for us Moms!!!! In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, the team at Mommy Spot Tampa will be holding a Pop-Up Beauty and Pampering Event, 2 days this week! The first, at the Safety Harbour Resort & Spa and the second, right here in Hyde Park, at Evangeline Spa at the Epicurean Hotel in Soho! 

To learn all the details & purchase tickets, be sure to visit their site!!!! Hope to see you there!!! 

And of course, a very Happy Mother's Day to all my Mommy friends! 




No comments