Crafty blog readers!

My readers are crafting too! I recently shared my post for Easy Breezy Valentines Decor and asked you to share your own heart garland to share pictures! Well, here's to you!!

Here are some pictures of the adorable heart garlands made by my blog readers!! LOVE!!

Thank you Antra for sharing your sweet little garland!


And for some more easy to do Valentine's Day decorating...stop by  Inspired By Living for this ADORABLE easy art project! 

You may see posts from this beauty again very soon! 


If you have pictures to share of your own heart garland, or other cute Valentine's craft...please share!! I would love feature yours too! 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for featuring me! Looks like your inspiring a lot of garlands out there! Sweet!! I should get mine started!

    ReplyDelete