Easy breezy Valentine's Decor!

Valentine's Day is around the corner, so I wanted to share some easy decor ideas to add a little love to your space! These are easy to do and add a little touch of Valentine's Day with out too much fuss! {And if you have a little one...they will love to point out the colors!}

Felt Heart Garland


To make these garland strands, you can use pretty scrapbook paper, fabric or felt. I used different colors of felt, because I love how easy it is to work with and it's inexpensive! 

First step, cut your hearts out!

Next step, attach your hearts. I used my sewing machine to sew them together with a simple zig zag stitch, but if you don't have a sewing machine, you can use a simple needle & thread or use a hot glue gun to glue them on a ribbon. 

Last step, admire and hang your new heart garland! :) 



Little Pop of Flair

Again, with just a little scrapbook paper, cut out a heart & tie a piece of string or ribbon to add a little flair! 


Easy, breezy Valentine's Day decorations for your space! 
If you have cute and easy ideas to share...please share them here! 

Thanks for stopping by & if you make your own heart garlands...I would love to see your pictures!! 
Email me! 





2 comments