Summer Bucket List | Family Edition

I can not believe the school year is almost over! Can you?

Summer is upon us!!!

Our big guy Jack will be a rising third grader!
And our little guy, Max will be joining his big brother in elementary school as a Kindergartner! 
I just can't believe it.

Excuse me while I just cry my eyes out over how big my boys are and how quickly time passes.


On a lighter note, we're working on something fun for the family, a Summer Bucket List!  Do you have one? If so, what kind of things are on your list?

We've got a few things planned. Some fun camps for the boys, some Disney days and a lots of family time when we go on vacation! 


When we asked the boys to share their ideas for a Summer bucket list, they were so excited! This made me wish I had asked sooner because they gave some of the sweetest answers. We learned so much about the things they have been wanting to see and do for a long time!

Here are some things we asked the kiddos to get the creative ideas flowing!

Any places you want to see?
New things you want to try?
What's your favorite thing we do as a family?
Anything you want to learn about?

    We had a great time talking about these plans and wrote down some things for our very own family bucket list for the Summer! We even talked about bigger bucket list goals... I really hope a trip to space happens for my little dreamers! 

    I'm sharing the start of our bucket list below. What items would be on your list?






    No comments