Mother's Day | Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine


I recently received a pretty big honor in this crazy, momlife, blogger world... 

I was nominated to be in a special Mother's Day issue of Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine


To say I was excited, is an understatement!! I knew my closet friends and family cheered me on, reading my blog and following our family's adventures, but when the editor contacted me to tell me they wanted to share my little blog with all of Tampa Bay, made this little project all worth while! 


My kiddos don't care about the perfect shot or the pretty Insta-feed, they just want to have a good time, and they are the reason I stared this blog! So, we'll keep doing fun things and sharing them with you. 

I'm so very honored to be included in the inspiring list of moms in this Mother's Day issue. 

Thank you Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine for this honor! 

If you haven't seen a hard copy of the issue, you can check out the digital copy here.



No comments