A Picnic with SubSafe!


I'm obsessed with sandwiches. Probably as much as Joey was on Friends. That's always my first choice for lunch! I was super excited to get my Sub Safe, the ultimate sandwich protector in the mail! A picnic was in our future, to try out our Sub Safe first hand! 


My Publix sub stayed cold and perfectly protected in this genius container and it was the perfect size for our foot long to share, with plenty of room to spare! 


If you like to picnic or go out on the boat often, look into getting your own Sub Safe! It's genius and packs perfectly in a cooler to keep your sub from getting squished or soggy! 

#subsafenotsoggy

Links for shopping for you own Sub Safe and outfit details below! 

Sub Safe in Hot Pink  or Seafoam
Dress from Don Me Now
Studded Flip Flops from Amazon Fashion
Similar Black Bali Bag from Amazon Fashion
Sunglasses RayBan


** All opinions and photos are my own. Received product in exchange for honest review. 
**Post contains affliate links. Prose & Company may receive a small commission for those in post. 

1 comment

  1. I love this blog! Lots of info and great ideas for kids...and Mom's, too. I just got my SubSafe today. Where has this thing been all my life? It's genius! It was great seeing you at Christina's Bday dinner Saturday, Stacey

    ReplyDelete