Amazon Deals- Prime Day!

Hey guys!! I am sure you've heard all about the Amazon Prime Day Deals, but I just had to quickly share some of the deals I found for families and the kiddos, especially if you're planning a trip soon!!

Prime Day Deals

I received a lot of questions on how we prepped for our flights to New England with the boys, so I'm going to link some of the goodies I packed for them and hopefully, you can still get them at a steal during Prime Day!

These Avengers Infinity Headphones for the boys, were the best purchase! They were comfortable & it didn't hurt that Ironman & Spiderman were tagging along! ;) I bought them for $19 & now they're $15.99! Go grab 'em!


Another great item for our trip, was this V-Tech Kidizoom Action Cam for each of the boys! My brother actually gifted these for the boys at Christmas, and I knew we had to pack them for our trip! The boys had a blast taking pictures! Complete with a water-resistant case, my boys loved having their very own 'go-pro' style camera!



The last deal I'm going to share, we actually got on the Amazon Treasure Truck! If the Amazon Treasure Truck is available in your city, you'll get great deals via text and then, you hunt down that Treasure Truck to pick up your purchase! We lucked out and scored the Ring Video Doorbell 2, for an amazing price! If you're going on vacation soon, this might be a perfect thing to leave behind at home while you're away!


And the fun part about the Amazon Treasure Truck is, you'll find a fun carnival-style truck with games & prizes!


Whether you find the deals on your Amazon App or the Treasure Truck, I hope you scored some great ones! Share some of your great finds with me too!

I'll share a recap of our trip to New England soon, so stay tuned for that!

No comments