Kid's Fishing Clinic


We get a lot of flyers that come home from school each week, but one particular flyer caught my eye one day... Southeastern Fishing was hosting a Youth Fishing Clinic, and being a boy mom, I knew this was something I had to look into for my little guys.

Boy, was I glad I did!



Thanks to the staff and volunteers at Southeastern Fishing Tackle, my boys and about 100 other kids from the area, received a little Fishing: 101!



They learned how to hook their bait properly (this Mom only squirmed a little) they learned how to tie a knot, they learned the importance of keeping pollution out of our oceans, and they practiced with rod & reels! We even learned a new way to almost pull a loose tooth out, using a casting net!



This Youth Fishing Clinic was a free event hosted by Southeastern Fishing Tackle and it was fantastic! After all the fun stations and things they learned, the boys went home with new fishing poles and starter tackle box!

We can't wait for the next one in the Fall! If you haven't heard of Southeastern Fishing Tackle, be sure to give their store a visit and tell them the Prose family sent you! :)

Happy Summer & Happy Fishing!







No comments