Summer Bordem Busters


Summer is here!! Are your kiddos already telling you they're bored? 

I put together a little chart that might help tackle Summer boredom. For the weeks with out camp, vacation, or planned activities,  I commission the help of my seven year old, to make a list of things to keep us from getting bored, especially on those rainy days stuck indoors! 

 So, with his suggestions, we can refer to our chart for some ideas of things to do at home! 



I've added something to entice them to refer to this list each day, 
 (and avoid the screen/TV time)
I'm encouraging them to check off the list each day, to earn a trip for a special treat on Fridays! 
The perfect excuse to try a new ice cream spot around town! ;) 



Hope this helps us all to keep boredom away this Summer! 
Do you have creative ideas to add to the list? Let me know. I'd love to hear them! 

Happy Summer! 



No comments