Playing Catch up + Sharing Articles!

Hi friends!!

It's been a little while since I shared on the blog, but that doesn't mean fun stuff hasn't been happening! We've been busy and having fun & I'm sharing lots of our candid moments on Instagram!


I hope you're following! If not, just click over and follow today! I've loved sharing our daily life on Insta-stories too! It's super fun!! Have you checked it out? What do you think?

I've been sharing lots of articles on Mommy Spot Tampa Bay and I wanted to share them with you on my blog as well!!

To read my posts on Mommy Spot Tampa Bay, click here!

The most recent, is some fun we had at Marvel Universe Live with the boys in January! Super fun & the boys had a blast! If Marvel Universe visits your town, I highly recommend it!

I will be sharing some fun posts on my blog soon, including a fun gift guide for Easter I'm working on! I always get questions on gift ideas for boys, so...I'll be sharing that soon and maybe even a fun give-away as well!! ;)

Stay tuned!


No comments