Easter Baskets Ideas!

Easter is almost here! It is such a beautiful holiday and super fun for the kiddos with all the fun surprises from the Easter Bunny!! And this year...double the fun, with April Fool's Day falling on Easter as well! (Mama is going to have some fun with this one!) ;)

There's still time to find some special treats for your little bunnies! I'm sharing some fun and unique finds you can use to fill those baskets for your little boy bunnies (and girls too!)

I'm always being asked to share gift ideas for boys, because, well... I'm a boy Mom! And in our extended family, there's lots of boys! So, here's some suggestions for you! You don't have to rely on just stuffing their basket with candy! It's time to think outside the basket! ;)


One of my favorite things for the boy's Easter Basket's this year, is this jar of Play Dirt by Play Visions! My boys saw this a couple months ago at a Junior League Holiday Gift Market & just loved it! Also the Floof, the moldable, mess-free material, for texture play was at the top on their wish list for months! 

My boys, love playing in the dirt & sand, like most boys do, but Mom, hates the mess! Here's a win-win for everyone!! :) Just give them a bucket & let them go to town!


Some great alternatives to candy, are fruit snacks! We love Annie's Homegrown Fruit Snacks!! The boys are getting a sweet treat, and Mom doesn't have to worry about any artificial flavors or colors!! A #momwin for sure!! Trader Joe's for the win too, for these yummy jelly beans! Also, made without artificial colors! And I may have eaten a whole box by myself... maybe. ;) 


Probably my favorite find for Easter this year, are these cute coupon cards I found at Target! In this set of little coupons, your bunnies can find special coupons for their picks for "GAME NIGHT" their turn for picking what's for dinner, "EXTRA DESSERT" and my favorite, "A SPECIAL DAY OUT ACTIVITY" chosen by the special recipient of that magical egg! These are sure to be a fun surprise! 


I like to include a practical gift, something the boys need each year, so this year, I'm including a new pair of Native Shoes! I love Natives for my boys because aside from being super cute and comfortable, they're easy to slip-on, waterproof, and they're the perfect shoe for just about anything! 

The last thing I love to include is a new bible or storybook. This particular book, God's Promises for Boys is such a sweet book with bible versus to offer comfort and encouragement for when their feeling scared, sad or even impatient with a little brother! ;)

I've linked all the basket fillers for you above, but in case you can't get them in time, I've linked a couple below on Amazon! Most of them qualify for Prime shipping! So, go get your PRIME on!! :) 






I hope you find something new to fill those baskets with this year! And if you have creative basket fillers, I'd love to hear them! I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Easter with your loved ones! And... you know, I'll be sharing a fun April Fool's idea over the weekend, so stay tuned on Instagram/Proseandcompany! :)





No comments