Holy Guacamole!

During Memorial Day weekend, I made my go-to side dish for a neighborhood BBQ. I love guacamole! It's one of my favorite things! It instantly puts me in a good mood! Chopping up colorful ingredients and savoring the delicious crunch from each tortilla and guac bite!! YUM!!! Ok, I'm getting hungry now!!

Well, I received a few texts from friends asking for the recipe, that I figured I would share it with everyone!!

As much as I would like to take credit for creating this delicious and simple recipe, that's just not my style! I found it on Pinterest a long time ago! But I certainly change things up here and there to spruce it up each time, to make it my own! And now, you can too! See the entire recipe below!


This guacamole is pretty easy to make & I love switching it up. Sometimes, I add grilled corn and extra lime juice and my secret ingredient, lime zest!!! ;) And let it be known, I'm not pretending that I am a recipe guru! I'm far from it!  I'm constantly learning new things to make for my family, but this...This guacamole, is my favorite and always a hit when I make it! There's never enough!Try it for yourself!

Yummy & Easy Guacamole ~ 


  • 2 avocados 
  • 1 Tbsp of lime juice
  • 1 small jalapeno pepper (I usually don't use this bc I am a wimp when it comes to spicy stuff) 
  • 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro 
  • 1/8 cup of red onion
  • 1/2 Roma tomato (I've tried it with other tomatoes and it does change it a little, Roma is best)
  • 1/2 tsp of sea salt or kosher
  • 1/2 tsp of black pepper
Cut up avocado & immediately pour the lime juice over the cut up pieces, so it doesn't oxidize. Add all other ingredients and stir! Easy right? 


So, if you make this guac at  your next BBQ, I hope to get an invitation, right?? Just kidding! I hope you enjoy it! Happy Summer! I'll leave you with a picture of my cute boys, cheesing-it-up! :) 






No comments