Baby Sprinkle for Baby Prose #2!

My fabulous friends put on a beautiful little party to celebrate Baby Prose #2! These hostesses were amazing! Delicious food, perfect details and the most fun games, I think everyone had a wonderful time! I didn't want it to end! :) Baby Prose #2 is already loved and I felt so special to have amazing family and friends come to celebrate!


Perfect details! The dessert table complete with candy station, cookies and of course cake!

How adorable is this ombre cake?? 



One of the games was writing us little late night messages on diapers! I can't wait to start to reading these for a late night laugh!!! So much fun!!! 



Baby Prose got the cutest little outfits! I'm getting very excited to dress up another little man! :) Our friends and family were so generous with the most thoughtful gifts for us! My heart was full!



One of the sweetest moments of the shower, was when my sweet friend Erica asked to feel the baby move. Not only did she have the sweetest reaction, but my sister-in-law caught the moment on camera! As you'll see in the pictures below, her excitement to feel the baby move is followed by shock, then sweet emotional tears of joy! :) Priceless. 




A big thank you to my family and friends who drove from all over the state to come to the baby sprinkle! 

My sister Taylor and my Mom drove over from Orlando! 

My mother-in-law, Teresa drove in from New Port Richey & my sister-in-law, Brie drove from Jacksonville to celebrate Baby Prose!  

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to my friends for working together to plan such a perfect party! To all the wonderful women in my life that took time from their day to come celebrate our baby boy, I love you all and appreciate your love and friendship! 




1 comment

  1. It was such a lovely afternoon. #2 Baby Prose must have certainly felt the love in the room, I know we did! Well done ladies! Love and gratitude to you all!

    ReplyDelete