Big news!

Its been a few weeks since my last post, but we've been busy!! Lots of exciting changes in the Prose house!

I'm going into my 2nd trimester with baby #2! Our big boy Jack, is going to be a BIG brother! Here is our announcement photo we shared with family over Christmas and then a few weeks ago with more friends & family!



It was a blast taking these photos of Jack. He was a typical boy & rolled around in the grass, but always a joy and excited to become a big brother! We are eager to find out if "our" baby will be a boy or a girl, but either way, we will welcome this little angel into our family!

We've been praying and trying for baby #2 all year, and I am so grateful to be pregnant. So far, it's been unlike my pregnancy with Jack. I've not suffered from any nausea, but upset stomach and digestion problems during the entire first trimester with very little energy. Thankfully, that is beginning to pass and I'm able to keep up with my 3 year old again!

I'll close for now, and post baby bump photos soon! Thank you for all your prayers!


1 comment

  1. Eeeeeek!! I am still SO excited!! And happy the cat is out of the bag;) Baby Prose will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete