Proses go to the mountains!

We've returned from one of the most beautiful weddings last week! My friend, Erica's destination wedding came together beautifully in the mountains of North Georgia. How could it not in this gorgeous location with perfect Fall weather? I think the day was exactly what she was hoping for!

If you didn't catch my previous post on her Bridal Shower, I mentioned the gorgeous wedding location, Montaluce Estate. This beautiful location, did not disappoint. It served as a stunning backdrop for the wedding ceremony and a lovely reception. No detail was overlooked, the food was delicious, guests enjoyed wine from the estate, and I needed to build up my courage to give my heartfelt speech at the end of dinner. :) I was nervous and emotional about it all day! But I think, it came out pretty well, from what I recall. There was laughter so... that's a good sign, right?? All I remember is tearing up and the Father of the Bride, Joe, coming over & bringing me a tissue {SO SWEET, right?} I'm overjoyed my friend is now a wife to a wonderful man, Congrats again Erica & Ben! :)

Now here's a look at the gorgeous wedding and my quick mountain getaway with the hubby!
This was the scenery upon our arrival to Dahlonega, GA! Beautiful!
                         
During our quick trip for the wedding, we were blessed to have a couple days, just the two of us...although we missed Jack like crazy, we knew he was in wonderful hands and being loved...errr...spoiled by my sweet in-laws. :) Falling in love with the colors of the leaves was a good distraction!!!
 My hubby and I really enjoyed our little mountain getaway, although short, we loved Dahlonega, GA, the fall leaves, the weather, and the cutest little town. And of course, happy to be there to celebrate a beautiful wedding! We will definitely return! Perhaps, we do it all again next year to celebrate their 1st anniversary??? Just an idea. :)

Before the 'I do's'! 


The Bridesmaids stayed with the Bride in a gorgeous villa on the estate the night before the wedding. One last 'girls-only' slumber party before the big day! 

Handsome hubbys before the wedding! photo credit: Tina Jose Overbaugh

Time to say, I-do!! 

 
Photo credit: Tina Jose Overbaugh
 The bride looked absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony was perfect. And now, it was time pop the bubbly and celebrate! 
Thank you Tina for taking this wonderful photo of us! 

The reception...aka Party Time!

Beautiful tables decorated in the dining room. All centerpieces were made with love with help from the bridal party weeks earlier. 
This photo makes me laugh, but we had a great time! 
It was so wonderful to catch up with old friends, especially to the tune of fun dance songs like, Michael Jackson's, "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough". Woooooo! We had such a beautiful time. Friends, if you are reading this & you have pictures to share from the wedding, please email me! :)

Check out the gorgeous cake! 
Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Oblander! Soon after the cake cutting and a little more dancing they ran threw a tunnel of sparklers to their getaway car decorated by the bride's Dad, Joe. It was adorable! :) A perfect ending to a fabulous day!





No comments