A new look for Prose & Company!

I'd like to introduce the new look of Prose & Company!! What do you think?? I'm constantly switching things up around my house, so why not mix it up on the blog too? I love the fresh new look!

None of this could be possible if it weren't for an amazing & beautiful woman in my life, my multi-talented, cousin Tabitha Kidman! A huge thanks to her for seeing my vision through & for creating something so cute, simple and chic! Tabitha is such an inspiration and I'm so incredibly blessed to have her in my life...even if there's 2,000 miles between us, she's like a sister and I adore her. Thank you again Tabitha for working on this for me! Your love and encouragement means the world to me! 

If you haven't already, check out her blog here & check out her beautiful nursery art in her Inspired By Giving Etsy Shop! Go on, check it out & order some custom nursery art!!!! 

I'd love to hear what you think!




1 comment

  1. Huge compliment! I am so happy you like it! I'm honored to be apart of your beautiful stylish blog story!

    ReplyDelete