So long July...Hello birthday season!!


June and July have come and gone, thankfully. They have been the hardest months we've had in a really long time. We've been emotionally drained and mentally broken, but the Lord is pulling us out of it and I trust that he has brighter days for us ahead. Many thanks to our family and close friends for keeping us in your prayers. Maybe in a future post I'll share more about these tough months for us, but for now, I'm glad to see these months come to an end. I welcome August and September with open arms & excited to start birthday season!

Of course, as you know, celebrating birthdays in our house is a BIG deal! My hubby's birthday and my birthday are on the way; as well for many of our friends and family. I'm giddy again to plan fun surprises and looking forward to some fun days ahead.

My littlest hero and I will be planning for some fun birthday surprises for our biggest hero, Daddy.
Jack received this super hero cape for his birthday,
but until just recently took interest in running around the house wearing it! Thank you Nana Byng! 

Do you have any fun birthday ideas to share?? I'd love to hear some of your suggestions for fun birthday surprises!

As always, thank you for taking the time to read my posts! xo, Natassja 



No comments