We're going to Disney!

I don't know who is more excited about this trip to Disney, Jack or Mommy? We've been counting down and preparing all week for our visit to the Magic Kingdom. Tomorrow is the big day!!

This won't be Jack's 1st official visit, but his 2nd time to this magical place. Either way, we are all excited for some quality family time with Mickey and all his friends!

Before we go, I wanted to share our excitement and a quick list I complied of must haves for the trip!

  • sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat for my boy
  • camera, iphone, tickets, and cash
  • and a very special Mickey shirt for Jack! 
One of my amazing friends made this adorable t-shirt for his birthday and now he'll sport it for his trip to Disney World! She also made his t-shirt for his 1st visit last year! Check out their Etsy Shop here!


Thank you so much Creations By Jeanne for making Jack's Disney shirt again this year!! 

Stay tuned for pictures from our magical day! 

xoxo, Natassja 

No comments