Trick-or-Treat Parade! {Part 1}

As you know by now, I love making a big deal out of any get-together or celebration. Our 2nd year trick or treating with Jack, was no exception! We held our 2nd annual {Trick-or-Treat Parade} for Jack and all his pals.

I love Halloween, and now even more with a little one in tow! Like most, I love the Fall colors, the pumpkins, of course, but I love keeping it festive with fun and friendly, spooky Halloween decor.

Before we get to the fun stuff, let me show you how we kept it festive around the house, this month for Halloween. I entered these photos in a contest for HomeGoods Halloween Decor, didn't win, but hey, there is always next year!! I'll share in {Part 2} the DIY printables I used for this banner.

 
 

Puppies, Minne Mouse, a fireman, and snow white...It must be the {Trick or Treat Parade}!!!
Just a few of Jack's buddies waiting in costume before we start the parade!




Our little puppy refused to wear his ears but loved getting candy with his friends! :)  

We made it successfully around the neighborhood, 7 kids in our Trick or Treat Parade! Although, some wanted to go inside each house & visit the neighbors, some wanted independence to run, some just rode the wagons and waived...we had a great time! Thanks again to all our friends who came to trick or treat with us! Stay tuned for {Part 2 of our Parade} for more pictures!

Looking forward to next year!

No comments