It's jammie time!

I received a sewing machine for my birthday. I've been sewing things ever since! I'm a beginner, but I am really enjoying it and trying a ton of new things. So, you never know, you might be a recipient of a sewing project featured on my blog!

Here are the first little pj pants I made for Jack!


Here is the tutorial that I used for the jammies for those of you interested in making some too!
http://mycottoncreations.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-eve-pajama-pants-tutorial.html

Again, they aren't perfect, but made with love. Project Runway won't be calling me anytime soon...but hey...maybe in the future?? Only if I can make an entire Spring collection of pj pants...maybe?? I don't know, but I'm proud of these I made for Jack.

Hope this inspires you to get out your sewing machine and make something new! If you don't have a sewing machine, old fashion, needle & thread works too! Or...you can email me some measurements...and I can practice more & make some for your little one!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments